Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02376 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,160 (COL$3,457,433) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)