Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02188 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,851 (COL$3,969,316) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)