Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02132 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,657 (COL$4,815,356) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)