Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,620 (COL$4,556,048) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)