Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 INR / JMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,887 (J$32,286) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)