Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 INR / JMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,163 (J$160,476) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)