Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,461 (€1,042) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)