Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,117 (€2,039) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)