Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 98% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,684 (€1,803) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)