Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 INR / LRD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,705 (226,473 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)