Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.714 INR / LRD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,741 (201,348 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)