Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.505 INR / LRD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,224 (212,286 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)