Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.677 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,145 (10,316 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)