Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.221 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,796 (8,883 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (33 minutes ago)