Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.683 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,399 (11,814 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (22 minutes ago)