Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.600 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,930 (9,472 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (21 minutes ago)