Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.558 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,935 (13,071 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)