Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,017 (Shilling158,553) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)