Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,924 (Shilling124,549) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)