Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,085 (Shilling149,367) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)