Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,479 (₩1,753,109) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)