Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1633%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11971 INR / SOS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 420% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,723 (2,712,641 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)