Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1537%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11745 INR / SOS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 284% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨314,819 (2,680,457 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)