Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1563%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11678 INR / SOS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 410% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨398,075 (3,408,875 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)