Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,842 (¥200,739) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)