Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,937 (2,014 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (17 minutes ago)