Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.310 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,826 (1,599 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)