Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,300 (₨162,903) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)