Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,984 (₨19,997) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (30 minutes ago)