Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,628 (₨167,053) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)