Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,165 (₨200,666) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)