Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.687 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,294 (RM6,776) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)