Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.568 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,974 (RM5,672) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)