Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.013 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,653 (RM7,171) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)