Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.478 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,000 (RM5,664) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)