Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.559 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,370 (Mex$ 19,210) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)