Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,003 (€1,995) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (44 minutes ago)