Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,027 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.605 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,192 (Mex$ 24,743) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)