Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,055 (159,752 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (32 minutes ago)