Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,722 (Mex$ 22,850) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)