Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,627 (Mex$ 23,087) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)