Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,403 (ARS $20,654) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (21 minutes ago)