Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,805 (ARS $26,075) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)