Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.188 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,353 ($U33,063) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)