Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.190 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,079 ($U34,288) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)