Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.363 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,632 ($U33,275) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)