Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,736 ($U23,940) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)