Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,959 ($U32,603) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)