Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.382 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,383 ($U35,848) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)