Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.386 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,148 (26,888₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)