Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,140 (€1,484) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)