Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,716 (€1,397) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)