Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,084 (€1,088) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)