Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,636 (€1,510) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)