Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.777 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,902 (11,790 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)