Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.150 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,191 (9,118 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)