Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04443 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,259 (1,603,899 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (40 minutes ago)