Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,533 in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)