Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 742 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,442 (COL$4,581,063) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)