Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,087 (109,495 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (40 minutes ago)