Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02892 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,920 (2,798,117 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)