Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01877 INR / UGX
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,645 (886,868 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)