Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01948 INR / UGX
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,817 (863,420 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)