Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.520 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,190 (Bs 28,711) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)