Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.469 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,592 (Bs 29,924) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)