Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,133 (Bs 18,929) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)