Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,401 (83,498 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)