Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.916 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,863 (21,676 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)