Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,905 (Mex$ 17,623) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)