Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,033 ($1,411) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)