Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.730 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,600 ($1,190) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)