Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,603 ($1,365) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)