Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,346 (﷼ 42,848,133) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)