Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,737 (﷼ 45,180,204) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)