Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Akola, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,890 (﷼ 6,574,308) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)