Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.260 INR / LSL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,999 (18,632 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)