Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.650 INR / LSL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,069 (25,606 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)