Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.101 INR / LSL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,518 (16,961 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)