Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.168 INR / NIO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,285 (34,732 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)