Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.275 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,798 (11,382 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)