Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.674 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,876 (2,678 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)