Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.768 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,018 (12,413 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)