Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,791 (25,339₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (19 minutes ago)