Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,481 (R$ 4,270) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)