Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,909 (R$ 5,137) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)