Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,338 (R$ 5,205) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)