Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,069 (R$ 5,240) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)