Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,707 (€1,283) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)