Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,808 (€1,301) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)