Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,421 (€1,272) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)