Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,968 (₨135,965) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (30 minutes ago)