Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,483 (€1,545) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)