Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.484 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,167 (€1,659) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)