Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,988 (Php51,176) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)