Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 142% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,400 (Bs 28,875) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)