Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,537 (Bs 277,063,046) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)