Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,821 (Bs 200,836,654) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)