Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.463 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 140% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,228 (Bs 28,969) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)