Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.030 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,220 (ARS $17,423) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)