Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,819 (80,935 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)