Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,496 (92,105 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)