Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,178 (102,998 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)