Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,457 (COL$4,482,350) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)