Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02220 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,110 (COL$3,022,395) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)